What we want to see from the girl smarter than Einstein
Recent news is that a young Brit lass named Olivia Manning and aged 12 has scored a 162 on her IQ test, which is apparently 2 points higher than Hawking and Einstein.
Whether you agree or disagree to an IQ test being an accurate representation of intelligence, here’s what I envision (maybe more like desperately hope) Olivia achieving before her 20th birthday:
- TIME TRAVEL, obviously.
- Invent a lie-detector.
- Discover a distraction more addicting than bubble wrap.
- Provide an entertaining but educational alternative to Jersey Shore.
- Invent something that actually keeps me up all night that is not coffee or Adderall. (#collegestudentprobs)
- Cure cancer.
- On a lighter note, finding a cure for the common cold would be really helpful too, actually…
- Figure out a way to prevent urinal splashback.
- Take over Apple Inc. and actually revamp iOS.
- Invent microphone that never gets audio feedback.
- Find a way for countries to be self-sustainable.
- Alternative green, cheap energy. (Might as well dream big.)
- Restructure American public school education and somehow integrate world geography?
- Invent a machine that will record all your dreams and accurately tell you the meaning behind it.
- Write a (decent) book that will beat out the sales of Fifty Shades of Gray and the Twilight series combined
- Find a music of genre that is even more annoying than dubstep.
- Discover the next fashion fad – heels that actually don’t hurt!
- Figure out how to actually Apparate.
- Invent a pencil that never goes dull.
- But honestly though, quoting one of my favorite movies, Miss Congeniality, “All I want is world peace.”
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.