Spectrum | Mar. 29 7:36 pm EST
let's get political

Class council debates are happening tomorrow and Tuesday

Guoqiang Pang for Spectator

You’ve seen the class council campaign posters on every spare inch of wall, competing for creative glory. But there’s some serious talk behind those smart suits on the posters—you get to hear from the candidates tomorrow (3/30) and Tuesday (4/1) during pre-election debates to be held in Lerner.

Candidates will be asked questions both sent in by students and written by the moderators: Abby Abrams, editor in chief of the Spectator, and Jeremy Meyers, chair of Columbia Elections Board. Although it’s too late to send in questions, the Elections Board still hopes to have a good turnout at the event. A large part of the event will be Q&A rounds with the candidates, so get your question hats on.

The official event page is here. According to the page, the schedule for events is:

SUNDAY MARCH 30
* CCSC Executive Board: 3:30-4:15 in Satow Lerner
* CCSC University Senate: 4:15-5 in Satow Lerner
* CCSC Class of 2015: 5-5:45 in Satow Lerner
* CCSC Class of 2016: 6-6:45 in 569 Lerner
* CCSC Class of 2017: 6:45-7:30 in 569 Lerner
* CCSC At Large Reps: 7:30-8:15 in 569 Lerner
* ESC Candidate Forum 8:30-9:30 in 569 Lerner

TUESDAY APRIL 1
* GSSC Debates 7:30-8:30 in Satow Lerner

If you really need a reason to go—besides a chance to hear some scintillating debate and possibly support your friend/floormate/significant other that’s running for a position—pizza and beverages will be served.

1. RichardPymn • March 30, 2014 at 10:23 am • Reply

Do you want to receive good quality buyers? Probably you are not producing as a lot of sales as you utilised to, and you want that to change. Guide technology is an powerful device to accumulate numerous qualified prospects in quite a few circumstances. This post introduces you tp a number of techniques to use direct era to its full possible. Clarisonic aria

Figuring out how the complete customer cycle operates and how they go about the obtaining process is the finest way to achieve optimistic results. Folks usually see an supply and then research it in advance of producing a getting final decision. Focus on your strategies to this cycle.