Spectrum | May. 5 2:22 am EST
two twenty two

Rent Solutions, Karl Marx and Applications to Date A Cornell Grad are Officially Open

curr89/ tumblr

It’s late. You’re up. Its the last day of classes tomorrow, and the tents and bleachers are reminding us that the year is over, and yet there’s STILL so much on our college bucket list!

Rent problems solved: If you’re having trouble deciding who’s gonna pay for what in your summer apartment, then just start with a triangle, go to another…and…….well you guys are Ivy League, I’m sure you can figure this out.

Heard along the Ivy: English ivy is apparently an invasive species in the Pacific Northwest. Also, the Ivy Bar on 8th and 57th in New York City is a must-try. Because we’re getting tired of puns and because this story is pretty ridiculous, check out how this Cornell grad student invited the entire female graduate body to submit applications to be his date for a ball.

From the non-Spec archives:  On this day in 1818, Karl Marx was born in Prussia and the workers of the world gave a collective gasp of anticipation.

This day in Spec history: Columbia basketball played the University of Central Florida in 1979, and apparently lost 76-74 after a string of bad calls by referees. According to Spec,

The rulings left many in the Lions camp wondering if we were really welcome down there. The South rises again.

Also: If you didn’t see VShow 120, check out a Spectator review here!

The End: Spectrum reminding you to get up in time for your last classes tomorrow!