Barnard inducts 12 seniors to Phi Beta Kappa
Barnard honored its 12 newest Phi Beta Kappa members at a ceremony earlier today in Sulzburger Parlor. Inductees are of “exceptionally high standing” and chosen by faculty members who are also members of Phi Beta Kappa. Barnard hasn’t officially announced the inductees yet, but a tipster sent us a photo from the ceremony. Just last month, Columbia College announced its 22 junior PBK inductees last month, who constitute the highest 2 percent of the graduating class.
Full list of inductees below!
- Danielle Arje, political science
- Rachel Barnes, neuroscience and behavior
- Dare Anne Speers Brawley, architecture
- Kacie Lynn Dragan, sociology and human rights
- Rabia Iqbal, biochemistry
- Elianna Tova Kapowitz, neuroscience and behavior
- Daniella Mael, mathematics and economics
- Michelle Ann Schwartz, neuroscience and behavior
- Ana Svribuck, Africana studies and human rights
- Lacey Tompkins, psychology
- Ellen Dulsky Watkins, art history
- Yingtian Yang, applied mathematics and economics
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.