10 reasons Halloween was SO much easier when you were two
As Halloween nears, the struggle to find a costume has become increasingly intense. As a college student, there are several caveats to this seemingly simple procedure: One must have a unique costume, but not so unique that people don’t understand it. You want to look awesome, but since most of us are unpaid, price is a major consideration. So take a gander at the following, and just know that these toddlers may look better on Halloween than you ever will. Here are 10 reasons Halloween was so much easier as a littleun.
1. Couple costumes aren’t cheesy, they’re ADORABLE!
2. You don’t have to worry about walking so the possiblities are ENDLESS!
Again, with the walking.
4. It doesn’t matter how ridiculous your costume looks: You are adorable no matter what.
5. You could be as fluffy as you want, for there is no one to spill drinks on you.
6. As a toddler, a lack of a center of gravity is adorable. For adults, that’s just sad.
7. These eyes just scream, “I may be wearing a cut up sheet, but I look cuter than you ever will.”
8. You have a much wider array of cartoon characters to dress up as.
9. You could wear antlers and still be able to walk through a doorway.
10. And finally, it is very much possible to be a total boss before you could walk.
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.