Where to satisfy your Halloween-themed cravings near campus
Ready to eat, drink, and ogle anything pumpkin-flavored? Or perhaps indulge in some (free!) candy corn? Halloween is upon us, which means several spots have whipped out the standard October-themed fare. Check out our round-up of Halloween specials after the jump.
- Cupcakes seem to be a trend this year: find them covered in orange frosting and cute candy monsters at Artopolis, Milano, and Nussbaum.
- Westside now offers decorated Rice Krispie treats, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin pie.
- Starbucks never fails us with infusing pumpkin into everything possible: pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cream cheese muffins.
Westside Rice Krispies
- Ferris Booth now offers giant candy corn next to the usual bowl of mints. Grab one after a meal or stop by just to swipe some—just avoid judgmental eye contact with the person sitting behind the register.
- Mondel’s sells the traditional Halloween sweets like candy corn, ghost-shaped chocolates, and harvest candy.
- Chipotle is offering their annual Halloween $2 burrito special on Monday from 6 p.m. to closing for anyone dressed as something related to the family farm.
- Pinkberry’s seasonal pumpkin-flavored frozen yogurt is back!
- Deluxe included slices of pumpkin pie as part of their daily specials this week.
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.