Our comprehensive round-up of MoHi holiday specials
Emma Stein / Spec
By Emma Stein
Guys, it is Christmas/Chanukah/The Holiday Season/Almost Break. Even here in MoHi, the regulars have gone all out! Full list of neighborhood holiday specials after the jump.
- Ollie’s has poinsettia!
- Ivy League Stationers has all Christmas stuff for 50 percent off.
- There are even window decorations at MoWi – Chanukah, winter, and Christmas alike!
- Uni Café is all dressed up with some festive mistletoe. Guess that’s where you should be bringing your sweetie on a date?
- Starbucks has the usual holiday faves with Christmas coffee blends, the new caramel brulée latte, cranberry bliss bars, holiday gingerbread, and eggnog, peppermint and other holiday classics drinks.
- There are wreaths in Book Culture.
- University Hardware has lights in the window.
- Even International got all fancy, with a weird ornament display in the window.
- Nussbaum has some Chanukah treats: jelly donuts and potato pancakes for $2.25 each and 6 for $12.
- Flowers by Valli has green holly for $6.49 a bunch, wreaths, and mini-Christmas trees for $10 and $18.50, depending on height.
- Tom’s is also all snazzed up for the holidays with lights.
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.