Get in the holiday spirit with MoHi’s seasonal specials
Walking through Room 209 in Butler, you can see frazzled students in sweats and ponytails clutching those red Starbucks holiday cups while leafing through coffee-stained chemistry notes and well-worn copies of The Iliad. Those iconic cups mean only one thing: the holidays are approaching, and regardless of all the papers you have to write or the finals you need to cram for, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel! Check out some neighborhood spots after the jump to see where you can get your holiday fix.
- Need coffee to get through that stack of Lit Hum or CC books? Spice up your usual order and get a Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha, or Eggnog Latte at Starbucks.
- If you didn’t carbo-load to your heart’s content at JJ’s Place, finish off your greasy meal with complimentary candy canes at the register. Or pick up some holiday Hershey’s kisses at Ferris Booth after dinner.
- Craving sugar? Stop by Mondel’s to pick up some Chocolate Santas or dreidels, or just to ogle their lovely display of Christmas-themed sweets.
- Artopolis, Uni Café, and the newly opened Crumbs all offer Christmas-themed cupcakes. Try all of them to see which one’s the best! Then tell yourself you’ll work out over break.
- Nussbaum has cookies coated in red and green frosting.
- Pinkberry offers Peppermint as its seasonal flavor. Top it off with some minty bark!
- Find some friends and splurge on a large Westside cake that looks like a Santa hat. Tip: eat while wearing a Santa hat and pretend that it’s already Christmas.
- If you’re tired of cupcakes and cookies, stop by Milano for Kinder chocolates, Panettone, or nougat for a slightly more international fix.
Leave a Comment
Be nice. Don't use HTML tags. And consider reading our full comment policy.